SOLEC to be at Orlando ICAA Trade Show
SOLEC will be exhibiting at this year’s ICAA trade show and convention
in Orlando, FL, in a few weeks and encourages you and your associates to attend. It is the ideal convention to explore new opportunities, learn about the current state of an extremely critical segment of the building industry and to expose yourself to novel technologies that can improve your business or design portfolio, all while enjoying all the benefits of a Disney resort!
SOLEC will be demonstrating its innovative LO/MIT Spray-On Attic Heat Barrier
technology at booth #223. Be sure to stop by, say hello and enter to win a free 5-gallon pail of LO/MIT-II MAX*, the most efficient spray applied attic heat barrier in the market today!
Here are some key features of LO/MIT:
- Low applied cost, highly profitable to install
- Lowest emissivity in liquid form (0.147)
- Full 5.0 gallon pail covers 2,000sqft
- 1 Part, 1 coat, premixed coating system
- Excellent shelf life (reusable after opening up to 1 year from DOM)
- Permeable, Non-conductive, Class A fire-rated
- Does not support mold growth
- Water-based, low VOC
- Sprayed with airless paint sprayer, soap & water cleanup
- Developed & manufactured in the USA
*Some restrictions apply. Contact us for details.
We look forward to seeing you in sunny Orlando!