SOLEC will be exhibiting at this year’s ICAA trade show in Denver, CO, in a few weeks and encourages you and your associates to attend. It is the ideal convention to explore new opportunities, learn about the current state of the industry and see novel technologies that can improve your business portfolio, all while seizing a perfect opportunity to enjoy the hospitality and fun of the city at the same time.
SOLEC will be exhibiting its innovative LO/MIT spray-on attic heat barrier coating technology at booth #419. Be sure to stop by, say hello and enter to win a free 5-gallon pail of LO/MIT-II MAX.*
Here are some key features of LO/MIT:
- Low Applied Cost
- Lowest Emissivity Available in a Spray-On
(LO/MIT-II MAX e=0.145)
- Full 5.0 gallon Pail Covers 2000+ Square Feet
- 1 Part, pre-mixed Coating Systems
- 1 Coat System
- Excellent Shelf Life: Re-usable After Opening up to 1 Year from DOM
- Permeable Coating: Does Not Trap Moisture
- Does Not Support Mold Growth
- Water-based, Low VOC Coatings
- Class A Fire Rating for Flame and Smoke
- Electrically Non-Conductive
- RIMA-I Certified for Energy Efficiency
- Developed & Manufactured in U.S.A.
*Some restrictions apply. Contact us for details.
We look forward to seeing you in Denver!